Sunday, May 1, 2011

Preparation for the future

Approximately 2 months ago I received a phone call from my cousin who wanted to discuss a business opportunity with me. My first response was I'm not interested. You have to understand that my husband and I have been approached with more than a few opportunities that promised to bring us immediate long term income that did not pan out, hence my response I'm not interested. A little time passed and every so often he would call to see if we had reviewed the opportunity and I tried to come up with every excuse in the book as to why we could not do it and then one day I began to think about what I had been praying about.  I had been praying that God would show us a way that we could attain financial freedom. My husband was totally against the idea but after telling him about my prayers and how this might possibly be an answer to them, we took the plunge figuring that we could at least make back the money we put into the business and if nothing else get our electricity for free, so it was kind of a win win situation for us.

The opportunity I am talking about is Ambit Energy. In the state of Texas and a few other states electricity has been deregulated and there are several companies from which you can choose to purchase your service from. Ambit Energy is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. It is marketed under a multi-level marketing concept but what makes it different than other MLM companies is that it doesn't cost your customer anything to purchase it, it is something that they already use. It is just a matter of who they choose to purchase that service from. No one chooses to do without electricity unlike other products. The use of electricity is not effected by a down market.

We are a week into it and so far so good. If you are looking for an opportunity to supplement your present income and have residual income why not check out Ambit Energy. I will nor will anyone else pressure you to sell Ambit.  Ambit is just one of those things where it either makes sense to you or it does not. If it makes sense you will make the decision to come aboard, Check out my websites and let me know what you think.
www.genxenergy.joinambit.com and www.genxenergy.energy526.com.



I'll be checking in to let you know how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment